Cookery Courses in Australia
Over the years, cookery has been at the cornerstone of society by serving quality of food and promoting environment for conversation and thought.
Also, with the tourism industry witnessing an upsurge all over the world, the demand for trained professionals in the cookery sector has increased to a great level.
If you have a passion for cookery or get excited at the thought of creating your own culinary creations, then studying in Australia can give you an opportunity to develop your cooking skills under the guidance of world’s best chefs.
Why Pursue Cookery Career In Australia?
Australia is well-known for its culinary cultures due to amalgamation of international flavours. It is the second most preferred destination after Switzerland to study professional cookery and culinary arts.
Every year thousands of overseas students choose to pursue culinary courses both at graduate and post graduate levels from Australian universities to gain hands-on training at some of the best hotels and restaurants.
Additionally, a report conducted by Deloitte Access Economics predicted that currently more than 38,000 chefs are needed across Australia. This has forced some of the biggest hospitality groups of Australia to spend valuable time, money and resources in hiring suitable employees overseas.
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III in Patisserie
- Certificate IV in Patisserie
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (Catering Operations)
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Associate Degree of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Offer Letter from the selected university
- A valid passport
- English Language Proficiency Certificates (IELTS 6.5 overall score with no score lower than 6.0 in each component or PTE Academic score 58 with no score lower than 50 in each component)
- Evidence of sufficient funds for the duration of course of study
- Evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover
- All other relevant documents required by the Department of Home Affairs
Pathway to Permanent Residency in Australia
We will assist you to select the best program along with the appropriate college for your culinary degree and also help you get eligible for Temporary Graduate Visa so you can study, stay and work in Australia temporarily after the completion of the studies. This will provide you an opportunity to gain relevant experience to support your Permanent Residency application.
Call us today to begin your counselling, course enrolment, and student visa application support.