Engineering Courses in Australia
Highest entry level salaries, an opportunity to be a part of recognised group of professionals and a variety of exciting areas to work in, Engineering career has a lot to offer to its prospective students.
It is the perfect field for those who are inquisitive about knowing how things work and created, since it includes designing, evaluating, developing, testing, modifying, installing and maintaining a large variety of products and systems.
However, when it comes to ensuring a successful career in engineering, getting a degree is merely a fraction of the journey. With the highly competitive market these days, employers only give preference to those candidates who have travelled and studied due to the experienced they gained that could be helpful in the workforce.
Here’s Why Studying In Australia Can Prove Out To Be The Most Lucrative Decision For Your Engineering Career?
Australia is not just a paradise for tourists but also has a strong reputation for having world-class universities, an affordable lifestyle, strong economy and higher employment opportunities. The last decade has seen a significant rise of international students heading to Australia for higher studies with a special focus on engineering.
Be it civil, mechanical, telecommunications, computer, agriculture, industrial, petroleum, geological, aerospace, electrical, chemical, biomedical, Australia offers a wide range of engineering courses to help students specialise in their field. It also offer post-graduate programs that help you take a step forward towards a successful career.
- Diploma of Engineering
- Graduate Certificate Engineering
- Associate Degree in Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (with specialisations)
- Graduate Diploma Engineering
- Master of Engineering (with specialisation)
- Doctor of Philosophy – Engineering
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology
- Certificate III in Engineering
- Certificate IV in Engineering
- Offer Letter from the selected university
- A valid passport
- English Language Proficiency Certificates (IELTS 6.5 overall score with no score lower than 6.0 in each component or PTE Academic score 58 with no score lower than 50 in each component)
- Evidence of sufficient funds for the duration of course of study
- Evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover
- All other relevant documents required by the Department of Home Affairs
- Eligibility requirements may vary depending upon the profile of the candidate
Professional Year Program
Developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA) and gazetted by the Department of Home Affairs, the Professional Year Program in Engineering consists of training and engineering internship placement for international graduates from Australian universities. It is a 44 weeks work readiness program that allows international students gain valuable experience of the Australian workforce and 5 additional migration points for Permanent Residency.