Hospitality Courses in Australia
Hospitality management is a course that includes management of the hotels, guests, finance, sales, human resource, monitoring the food service region and solving different kinds of problems. Globally, the hospitality industry takes in approximately $3.5 trillion per year.
From large restaurants or hotels, exclusive resorts to roadside motels, a career in hospitality offers a wide range of earning opportunities. If you are aspiring to study a hotel management course, then studying in Australia can help you gain a wider view of the industry and give you opportunities for practical experience.
How Can You Benefit From Studying A Hospitality Management Degree In Australia?
Hospitality is the industry that contributes significantly to the economy of Australia. It receives considerable investment from government and international business whilst attracts entrepreneurs at all levels.
From bachelor degrees in hospitality to prestigious master of business administration, Australia offers a wide range of courses at a large number of institutes across the country. These courses have strong ties with industry and work placements which provide students a chance to make valuable industry contacts, develop key business skills and gain essential work experience before graduating to ensure a successful career.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management
- Master of Hotel Management
- Master of Science in Hotel Management
- Master of Science in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism
- Offer Letter from the selected university
- A valid passport
- English Language Proficiency Certificates (IELTS 6.5 overall score with no score lower than 6.0 in each component or PTE Academic score 58 with no score lower than 50 in each component)
- Evidence of sufficient funds for the duration of course of study
- Evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover
- All other relevant documents required by the Department of Home Affairs.